Monday, November 5, 2012

Collection of Albert Wesker Tribute Videos



Albert Wesker is by far one of the most popular of the Resident Evil characters and his fans have produced many great tribute videos. I want to share my favorite ones that I have found so far on YouTube. There are many more videos but these ones I've downloaded and watch many times over and over again.

The first one is- Albert Wesker (1996-2009) - Rise, Shine, Madness, and Fall-


Another one is "Animal I have Become"-


From here, I'll just post the videos for you to see. No need for intro since the videos speak for themselves.

There are plenty more videos out there but these are the ones that I loved and what I could find using the YouTube uploader on Blogger. Not all that I hoped to have posted but will post more when I can.

I'm hoping to write more posts about different Umbrella Personal soon. For now, I hope you enjoy the videos!



No comments:

Post a Comment